Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer service

(Topic created on: 26-07-2021 02:32 PM)
skelz
First Poster
Options
It's become so clear that Samsung's clearly doesn't understand how to care for it's customers. Outsourcing such essential service is such a big mistake, and soon it will hurt their market share. How can a company like Samsung not understand the value of its customers.

As you are not able to provide me with my phone, refund my money.. 
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @skelz 

If you've ordered your phone directly through Samsung then if they can't supply the phone in a timeframe you find reasonable then call the Samsung Online Shop Team and they'll refund the order.

In certain circumstances your Bank Customer Services can also help with a refund if this is covered under their criteria for card payments.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Dudders72
First Poster
Options
I endorse the comment about bad customer services from Samsung. It seems impossible to contact them. Emails sent evoke the following error message "Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient's email system refused to accept a connection from your email system. Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their admin that it appears that their email system is refusing connections......." Phoning results in a recorded message referring you back to the website that gave you the email address and phone number in the first place. Brilliant tactics by Samsung. I know where I will take my business in future.
0 Likes
Lmendat
First Poster
Options

Wanted to let Samsung know how bad their carrier (Fedex) is. First Fedex told me the order was arriving on 5/12/22. I stayed home all day not to miss the required signature. That did not happen. Then they told me it would arrive the following day. Again, stayed how all day waiting, but that didn't happen either. I called Fedex and they assured me it would be here today it was just on another truck. That didn't happen either. Now Fedex told me it will be here on 5/14/2022. You see the problems this presents to me? I know will stay home for three days just to sign for this package as there is no one else here. Please let Fedex know how displeased I am not only with them but with Samsung. This will be the last product I ever order.  

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If FedEx has the parcel then it's them that's letting you down @Lmendat not Samsung with the delivery.

They will have a complaints Procese / corporate support for you to make your feelings known over their delivery service.

It appears from what you write FedEx are giving the driver too many items to deliver on a set day so some parcels are moving onto the next working day.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
marky hampton
First Poster
Options

I ordered a French style fridge in May this year and first one that was delivered was badly damaged do not accepted. since then I have Calle and called online shop support and still no new fridge either confirmation of an order or a text from delivery company . 5 weeks !! awful service 

0 Likes