Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible camera

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 05:17 PM)
Galaxy user13
Student
Options

What is wrong with the camera? I can't get a crisp photo of my kids for the life of me. Yes they're kids and they move, but even when they don't it's blurring their skin or hair etc. I miss the sports mode on previous Galaxy models. I hate the over correction that happens automatically. Let this bea choice. The zoom is great but I can only take so many moon photos. I want photos that look great of people. Going to Google as soon as I can. They have magazine quality photos

6 REPLIES 6
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
You, me and quite a few people are in this situation also. The 108 camera sensor is a good concept but the execution is terrible. My Note 10+ takes a better picture than my S22 ultra. Picture looks good but as soon as you start zooming in the whole quality fall apart. Personally I think the software needs more optimization as the camera use to take decent pictures before until the last few updates. This probably my last Sammy phone also as other companies are doing better job, the likes of vivo x80 pro, Google, Oppo find x5 and few more.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If there's blurring it needs a faster shutter speed, use manual mode.
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
In order to get crisp pictures of your kids, you need to change their names to Pringle and Walker first.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try Open Camera as it may be camera app related rather than a dodgy sensor. Put it in API2 mode for best results
0 Likes
Galaxy user13
Student
Options

Well done sir well done 👍

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Use the normal 3.4 and not the 108mp 3.4 if you have the ultra

Also turn off the flash or keep in Auto.

You can swipe the camera button down to take burst shots.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes