Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tempremental notifications

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 06:34 PM)
MichQx
Apprentice
Options

I have just got the new samsung galaxy s21 5g. I am having trouble with the notifications for whatsapp and sms etc. Sometimes they cme through making a sound, as i have set them to do. Then, all of a sudden they will just start vibrating, and not actually making a sound. so i am then missing them. And now, they are coming through without making a sound or even vibrting?! I was speaking with someone last night trying to get it sorted, but they didnt seem to know why it could be doing it. I did everything they asked me too, which eventually included resetting the device and leaving it off for a period of time, before turning it back on. This seemed to have worked for most of today. and now the problem has started again! it has a mind of its own! it randomly decides when its going to notify me, and how. Any advise or help? i wondered if it was some sort of setting but it seems to be random now and i cant find what it could be?\thanks

11 REPLIES 11
bluegruntfuttoc
Explorer
Options
and suddenly this morning things seems to be working, no firmware update. I'll post if the problem returns, but I think it was after I updated the apps in the galaxy store.
0 Likes
Nigel74
Student
Options

Same issue. Notification sounds stop randomly

0 Likes