Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature

(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 02:15 PM)
llner
Student
Options

Hello everyone.
I have s21 5g 8\128 with May android update.
Please tell me what temperature is normal for our phone?

A few days ago, I got microfreezes when scrolling on twitter and discord (in chats with gifs).
It seemed to me that the phone had warmed up and all this was due to heating. Now I'm paranoid and for me it seems like the phone is overheating.

In idle time, the phone temperature is about 26-27 degrees. When watching a video, using browser or messengers, it heats up to 36-40 degrees.
Today, when watching a video + charging, the temperature of the CPU was 55 degrees.

Galaxy S21 5G 

3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nothing unusual there except you should not use CPU intensive apps while charging, preferably leave the phone alone.
llner
Student
Options

Oh, thanks!

AndrewL
Options

@llner: For your peace of mind, the phone will heat up under certain conditions, however this shouldn't be of concern unless you receive a notification to warn you that the device is overheating, or if the phone shuts down or restarts as a result of overheating. For further clarification, please check out the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/is-there-something-wrong-with-my-samsung-mobile-de...

0 Likes