Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temperate glass S21

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 02:25 PM)
Sopepp
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone 
Any recommendations for a good temperate glass that work also fine with fingerprint on S21 
Thanks 
11 REPLIES 11
aa68
Voyager
Options
if you get a screen protector or a 360⁰ protection case you will pretty much render the fingerprint sensor useless.

Most screen protectors are over priced and are almost the same so I would go for low - medium price so it is easily replaceable.

if you want more info on screen protectors let me know.
aa68
Voyager
Options
you will not be able to get the same use out of your fingerprint scanner if you put anything over it however this shouldn't be an issue because from experience the facial recognition is faster than the fingerprint scanner
0 Likes
Sopepp
Apprentice
Options
probably yes but wearing mask 😷 most of the day not sure if will work fine
plus I bought a phone with fingerprint scanner and I like to have a phone with fingerprint scanner working
even if I apply a glass protection witch most people I guess will do
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
you can use iris scanners too

I've tried multiple screen protectors but none let the fingerprint work properly afterwards
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Whitestone dome is the one to get, I've had it on all my Samsung device, a bit expensive but well worth it.
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Whitestone Dome - been on my Note10+ for over a year and fingerprint sensor works fine even with the extra screen sensitivity option turned off
Just make sure you watch their installation videos first, follow the instructions and take your time installing it
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
mous makes a good hybrid plastic and glass screen protector it applies like plastic but feels like glass and has a layer of glass
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

I would advise you to get a Whitestone Domeglass for the front, they are the best when it cames to curved screens and in display fingerprint scanners

Archer
Sopepp
Apprentice
Options
thanks man
the display is flash so no problem regarding that but fingerprint is something I like to work
0 Likes