Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Support Turkey

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 01:15 PM)
onderion
Apprentice
Options

I bought an S21 Ultra 256Gb Silver phone at 26/08/2021. At middle of November phone started to say "Humidity or Dust detected at usb-c port". I could not charge my phone with a cable, I could not connect my phone to a computer with cable. There was no water contact at phone, from first day I use it with samsung s-pen case, original charger and cable. Technical service said, do this, do that, return your phone to factory settings, and the error did not solved. They said bring your phone to the technical service. I brought it to technical service at 18/11/2021, I wanted a new phone. After 5 days they accepted to give me a new phone. I waited 10 more days and then they said "we can not give you a 256gb one, here is your 128gb phone". Of course I did not accept a less capacity phone.  Since then everyday they are calling me your progress is still continues. According to Turkish consumer rights law they should give me the same phone. I am aslo using a Samsung Galaxy wacth, so I was a fan of samsung's products but it is really disappointing. 

5 REPLIES 5
SereneH
Options

We're sorry to hear you haven't received the service we expect, @onderion. We'd recommend posting this on the Turkish Community forums, so our colleagues can help you. Here's the link: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Turkey/ct-p/tr?profile.language=tr

giphy.gif
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
They must give you the cash back, 128GB costs less than your 256GB S21U. Request to them 128GB S21U and cashback.
0 Likes
onderion
Apprentice
Options

Due to the USD/TL currency, I can not buy a new S21U with the cash back option. I can't even buy the 128gb version. I have to add money  to buy a new phone. 

0 Likes
onderion
Apprentice
Options

I wanted to reach to a global community or responsible people to make aware about Samsung's Turkish technical service is very poor to solve consumer's problems. 

0 Likes
ellyzma
First Poster
Options

few days ago i lost my samsung notes which sync with my samsung clouds. those are more important information and i ry again and again for restore them but impossible and samsung clouds send error. 

0 Likes