Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEAM PHANTOM NAVY

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 12:23 AM)
omario0343
Explorer
Options
Just for a bit of fun guys and girls 😛

Let's see how many likes/comments/love this who has also pre ordered there S21 Series specifically the S21 ULTRA in the all new all exclusive all mystifying PHANTOM NAVY COLOUR ! :D??? 

Team PHANTOM NAVY for the Win guys. Come on!
11 REPLIES 11
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
If I was to put an order in now I would 100% go for Phantom navy. However with having my S20 5G only 3 months and the need for a bag to carry the ultra in and a loan to buy the beast I think its going to be my grey petite S20 5G for a while! 🤣
0 Likes
DaveYearsley
Journeyman
Options

Count me in.  Via Samsung pre order, I remember clicking on 8th of February as a delivery date - but not had email confirmation of delivery date. And My Orders | Samsung UK shows 'Customizing Delivers in 2-4 weeks'.  The freebies show 'Shipping Requested Ships by Jan 28th 2021'.  Sometimes, I think I should cancel order and just get a black one and then I think I might have to wait even longer. I am so impatient do I really want Phantom Navy?

omario0343
Explorer
Options
#GO FOR NAVY
JVG95
Explorer
Options

I’ve just been having a play around on Samsung.com. It appears you can place an order for the Phantom Navy variant in all sizes for delivery on 31st JAN. 

Not entirely sure if this is accurate, my order from 14th Jan is still stuck on customising 😕 

I would order again and then send back when the other arrives but am i right in thinking the custom colours are non returnable?

8599A4EA-6E0A-4687-A96D-EACFDFD2C6F7.pngE07DB6D6-20E2-402D-8559-AD1F22C504F0.png

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

It'll be worth it at the end!

0 Likes
Members_5GEzJl8
Apprentice
Options

I just checked mine ordered on 14 January phantom titanium, it has been on customizing but now it says preparing dispatch!

0 Likes
DaveYearsley
Journeyman
Options

I wonder where they are being customized.  Hopefully, I am no more than two days behind you - I ordered my Phantom Blue on the 16th Jan.

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Ordered on the 14th navy still says customizing but I'm hopeful I'll check back again tomorrow morning 

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

OMG OMG OMG - SANSUNG I LOVE YOU!      🤣🤣  the magnificent phantom navy is COMING THIS FRIDAY! 5TH. Just got a text and email!!!! I'm buzzing 

0 Likes