Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking problem with Usb-c adapter in the car

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 10:54 AM)
Haleemh94
Student
Options

Hi, i have problem when i use the USC-C aux adapter in my car, when i connect my new galaxy to the usb-c adapter on the car the device show me note " that the phone is record by the usd -c adapter , when i want to call someone, i heard him by the car speakers but the other side can't hear me, 

What i can do with this problem, should i do change in settings phone to solve this problem hope you responding faster ...

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Not all of these adapters have a mic input although I believe the Samsung one does.

ciaoarif
Pioneer
Options

You're probably going through the phones microphone. To use your cars microphone you will have to either sync it with Bluetooth and/or setup Android Auto.

0 Likes
Haleemh94
Student
Options

I bought the usb-c adapter from Galaxy, it does not have a microphone like in a standard aux connection. When I had a direct aux connection I was able to speak to the microphone of the phone and hear through the speaker of the car, with aux usb-c the microphone adapter of the galaxy does not record and it is not possible to use the microphone of the galaxy

0 Likes