Original topic:

system update

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 08:47 PM)
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi guys/girls

When I check for software update it's saying it can't connect to server.im sure I've seen a post about this problem before.

If anyone can help please 👍
Go to solution
28 REPLIES 28
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
is it really that big 🤣,can't really tell from pictures on this internet.
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
no it's smaller than an ultra it's just very thick and heavy obviously due to the power station aka 7000mah battery it's a monster haha but the dimensions other than thick and weight is similar to s21 plus
0 Likes
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
yeah I just went on YouTube to have a look,it's a nice phone by the looks of it and that battery should last ages
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Well we shall soon see, charged it been on it for like 6 hours and its only down to 50% 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I reckon you would get at least a day and half from a full charge,maybe more.
suppose it's how much you use it tho.
I'm dying for some new phones to come out already😅,OnePlus and oppo are announcing in a couple of weeks.
think I might have to get a second job 🤣
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
it's 2 day job for sure, will be used mainly as a sat nav for work but if there's a few days where I know where I'm going or I get lucky and one of the cars has a sat nav I bet I could get 3 to 4 days out of it as I still revert to the s20 for daily usage
0 Likes
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
you start your new job soon don't you?,so how does it work,are dropping cars off to the customers and is it all over the country?
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
yea so we pick up and drop of lease bmws so basically you deliver or collect a car and the pool car follows you and we swap so sometimes I drive the pool car and pick a driver up, basically your paid to drive bmws listen music and talk c r a p all day to your work college/mate
0 Likes
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
nice one ash