Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

system update

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 06:52 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys/girls

When I check for software update it's saying it can't connect to server.im sure I've seen a post about this problem before.

If anyone can help please 👍
28 REPLIES 28
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
is it really that big 🤣,can't really tell from pictures on this internet.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
no it's smaller than an ultra it's just very thick and heavy obviously due to the power station aka 7000mah battery it's a monster haha but the dimensions other than thick and weight is similar to s21 plus
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah I just went on YouTube to have a look,it's a nice phone by the looks of it and that battery should last ages
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Well we shall soon see, charged it been on it for like 6 hours and its only down to 50% 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I reckon you would get at least a day and half from a full charge,maybe more.
suppose it's how much you use it tho.
I'm dying for some new phones to come out already😅,OnePlus and oppo are announcing in a couple of weeks.
think I might have to get a second job 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it's 2 day job for sure, will be used mainly as a sat nav for work but if there's a few days where I know where I'm going or I get lucky and one of the cars has a sat nav I bet I could get 3 to 4 days out of it as I still revert to the s20 for daily usage
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
you start your new job soon don't you?,so how does it work,are dropping cars off to the customers and is it all over the country?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea so we pick up and drop of lease bmws so basically you deliver or collect a car and the pool car follows you and we swap so sometimes I drive the pool car and pick a driver up, basically your paid to drive bmws listen music and talk c r a p all day to your work college/mate
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
nice one ash