Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swipe down to search

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 12:31 AM)
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
Does anyone know how do I set the swipe down gesture to search the apps ? I had this enabled till yesterday and messed it up after trying out few features in the settings . Any suggestions ?
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

You swipe up for apps.

0 Likes
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the update Lee. But samsung has the same feature like apple where the swipe down gesture allows you to search without opening the app drawer .
0 Likes
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
I've managed to find the solution for this . You can enable this option using Good lock
venus89
First Poster
Options

If you want to see the app search with keyboard opened upon home screen swipe down, go to Settings  > Home screen settings > Home screen layout. Then, change to "Home screen only". 

0 Likes
RawBean
Journeyman
Options
How did you enable this in good lock. Can you please help me out
0 Likes
Anand3366
Explorer
Options
Hi There,
You can enable this feature by navigating to Good lock-->Home up-->Home screen (Enable the finder access )Screenshot_20231107_213006_Home Up.jpg
0 Likes
RawBean
Journeyman
Options
Good lock app in my phone doesn't have that option. It used to be there before but after I have updated to one ui 6.0, the option disappeared1699395524109_1699395524100_0.jpg
Members_KjR0ALd
First Poster
Options

Yep, seems gone in UI 6.0 for some reason. Sucks. I use it all the time

yuishikimura
First Poster
Options

I knew this feature exists but idk since when ( I didn’t look for about 1 year) I don’t have this feature. I upgraded lately to One UI 6. DO you have an idea if its not available yet? I’m using a S23 Ultra.

0 Likes