Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Super Fast Charging TWO Samsung mobiles at the same time.

(Topic created on: 05-11-2022 07:39 PM)
milleniumaire
First Poster
Options

Since I got my S21 and was forced to purchase a Samsung Super Fast Charging plug (because Samsung doesn't include them), I have been Super Fast Charging my mobile.

Today my wife got a Samsung A53 5G, which also requires use of a USB Type charging plug and yet again, Samsung hasn't supplied one!

In the location where we tend to charge our mobiles in the kitchen, there is only a single plug socket, so we now have to fight for the use of the charger as we can only charge one mobile at a time.

I'm planning to purchase a second charger (because Samsung doesn't include them), but would prefer to buy a single charger that can charge BOTH mobiles using SUPER Fast Charging at the same time.

I didn't think it would be a problem finding one as there are plenty of charging plugs with two (or more) USB C type sockets, however, finding one that supports SUPER Fast Charging in BOTH sockets SIMULTANEOUSLY appears to be an impossible technical achievement, that even Samsung can't sell to us.

Does anyone know if such a "state of the art" charger exists?

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
There are some chargers out there that can charge 2 to 3 devices at once which aren't made by Samsung but a third party. Try searching y looking on YouTube, look up Jeff Springer he often has various video's of different items available for most tech devices.
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options
0 Likes
Solution
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You are better off buying another official charger from Samsung.

1. You will have two separate chargers for each one of you so no fights .
2. If one of them develops a fault for whatever reasons you will have one as backup.
3. If you plan to travel you can take one and leave one at home.
4. Look at it as an investment as future phones will all use USB type C.
5. Samsung does not provide chargers for environmental reasons same like most other big companies.

Happy days. 😊
0 Likes
milleniumaire
First Poster
Options

Neo001, thanks for the link, this is exactly what I was looking for and according to the spec. it will super fast charge two Samsung mobiles at the same time.

While viewing the item I was also offered 20% discount if I signed up for a business account, so I agreed and followed the process.  Despite providing my company number and VAT reg. number it took around 12 hours for Samsung to confirm the registration and they then sent me an email to verify my account.  This link simply took me to the Business Registration page, so appears to be "broken".

As it stands I'm unable to verify my business account thanks to the useless link and I also notice the Business Registration page is now only offering 10% for registration, so it looks like I may have missed out on the extra 10% discount due to the registration process taking so long and not working!

That's disappointing from such a large global company like Samsung.

0 Likes