Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Fast Charger

(Topic created on: 24-01-2023 01:28 PM)
SuperPowerSurfer
First Poster
Options
I recently bought the Samsung 360 Pro Book which comes with a Super Fast Charger that connects to the mains via an adaptor. I can unplug it from the adaptor and use it with my power bank when I'm out and about and charge my phone with it. I was thinking of getting a spare one which I can use solely for the phone so I don't need to keep unplugging it.

Is there a USB Super Fast Charger available? I have a USB port in my vehicle which I can just plug directly in to that without using the power bank. Thanks for your help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try this.

65W 3 in 1 Black Power Adapter Charger Plug | Samsung UK

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
maggie m
Pioneer
Options

Though there are various different Power Adapters that you can buy from Samsung Store online, so, you can visit the site and select the best one and buy it.

0 Likes