Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtle vibration feedback gone on Galaxy S21

(Topic created on: 16-05-2021 07:06 AM)
egyjooerik
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

I just switched to S21 from an S20, and although it's a minor thing, I was really disappointed to see that the subtle vibration feedback that I experienced on my S20 when I switched to vibration mode was gone on the S21. Instead, it gives out a fu, prolonged vibration. Previously I used a S7 which did this and when I switched to S20 I really liked this little feature, I thought it was a nice touch and I don't get why Samsung would remove it from a newer model. 

Does anyone experience this and isn't happy about it? Is it permanent or just a temporary glitch?

Thanks,

Erik

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
egyjooerik
Journeyman
Options

Yes and unfortunately not something that can be chosen from either the vibration pattern or intensity options.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@egyjooerik: Sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this feature. If you're referring to the vibration preview when you switch from Sound to Vibrate (in Settings > Sounds and Vibration) then unfortunately the intensity cannot be altered. 

0 Likes
egyjooerik
Journeyman
Options

Yes, I think it's that, but not just in sounds and vibration settings, it had the same subtle vibration feedback when I pulled down the notification bar and tapped vibration there from the main page or within any other app. 

0 Likes