Ajisha
Navigator
Options

Time is Running out 👌

4 REPLIES 4
illEez
Voyager
Options
Nice, but what does it represent? Is it a message regarding the dying off of bee's, which I know was a concern over a decade ago, or just a random work of art relating to time with an hour glass built into it? 🤔
0 Likes
Ajisha
Navigator
Options
Hi @illEez
Thanks
I'm quite afraid to say that because I didn't know regarding these things and what was u mentioned in the comments section probably is it possible to have an hourglass built for randomly
illEez
Voyager
Options
Just looked it up, found this webpage about it

https://beefriendlytrust.org/time-is-running-out-for-bees/

...apparently it does represent the dying off of bee's and other pollinators.

I've read quite a bit on the subject(primarily bee's) over the years, and even suggested more areas of rugged terrain to be provided that'd allow for wildflowers to grow on them to perhaps help declining bee numbers bounce back;
I got the idea after noticing how packed full of bee's and other pollinators a small patch of wasteland grass that has a variety of wildflowers growing on it near my home was.

There's a parasite that's possibly related to declining bee numbers too.

Many orchards have bee hives on them, where the bee's are used to pollinate the growing fruit.

Whether there's a connection between the aforementioned orchards and declining bee numbers is open to debate; perhaps pesticides having an adverse affect on them, or possibly the restricted diet?
0 Likes
Ajisha
Navigator
Options
Wow okay .i get it now
Thanks for sharing this
Appreciate........🥰🥰🥰