Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage ?

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 11:04 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I hate the One Drive association with Samsung , my photos never duplicate between S21Ultra & Tab S7 Plus even though both are the top specs , on Google photos everything is copied , am I better off canceling One Drive subscription and just using Google ? Photos seen better quality , what would I be missing out on ? 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Easty 

I was hoping a while back Samsung would leave camera back ups within Samsung Cloud as I found this never failed and was seamless.

I tried Onedrive and found it clunky and not as seamless.

I deleted this from my phone and now use Dropbox which is set up to have my photos automatically update.

I don't feel I'm missing out.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I went with Google One for the time being.
Was thinking of going one drive.
Will see but atm google one seems to work better for me as I also buy the Pixels as well just for variety.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Think it would have been preferable leaving photo back up with the Samsung cloud though One Drive works ok for me ( I am not paying an additional subscription at the moment though).  Best to look at all the options though. one article here https://www.androidauthority.com/best-cloud-storage-apps-for-android-657338/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes