Still very happy with the s21 ultra.

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 05:43 PM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Over a year and still a great phone. 
120hz FHD
Bluetooth on for watch 4.
Dark mode scheduled, prefer light mode during the day. 
Set brightness to what I need it. 
Few bixby routines, one set for power saving if battery gets lower then 30%. Another routine for sleep, Turning off mobile data, power saving on and location off.
Few apps in deep sleep and some in sleep.
I don't really game on my phone. 
Still get amazing battery.

8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Fiona26 Glad you are still impressed with the S21 Ultra.    I also have a few routines for Brightness and Power Saving at certain times of the day.  Personally do not use Dark Mode much though.  Are you using the Natural or Vivid Mode?  I am taking it  that you do not use some social media apps a great deal.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Totally agree with you, I could easily get more.Screenshot_20220430-003238_Device care_2057_1651426041.jpgScreenshot_20220317-005020_Device care-4_2072_1651426429.jpg
Electro4047
First Poster
Options
Do you use battery saver?
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Nope, I tried using (adaptive power saving) few weeks ago, it works well but I don't usually use any battery savers, it is very useful though.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I used vivid to begin with but changed it to natural recently. I use what's app, twitter and instagram occasionally.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I use natural now. I did use vivid all the time when I first got the phone. I'm still absolutely loving this device got it on release date. Started off with little bugs here and there and the hot phone but Samsung quickly fixed them and since then it's been brilliant.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine is OK as well. Had it since preorder and I love COD.Screenshot_20220502-184709_Device care_9670_1651513640.jpg
S786
Voyager
Options
Thats great to know! Exynos or SD? Also is this on wifi or Data?