Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Not Received My S21Ultra

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 12:33 PM)
lemontop
Explorer
Options
I ordered a S21Ultra 256gb from the Samsung Store on the 3rd of February but still haven't received it. When I ordered it it was out of stock, and the first available delivery date was the 18th February. That day has come and passed, Still no phone. The help line tells me they have stock problems, even though its still in stock on the web site. Anyone else going through this crap. 
22 REPLIES 22
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi it'll be with you soon.
Don't worry.
0 Likes
lemontop
Explorer
Options
I've just been back on the website to order another one to see what delivery date it gave me. First available date is the 8th of March, but they still say its in stock.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
They are doing everything not to loose customers.
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
I ordered a phantom titanium with a 2-5 week delivery span no date as yet but I'm just impatient wanting it to come soon 😅
Greenlantern68
Journeyman
Options
Just remember to contact Samsung (Live chat or video chat ,e mail response is very slow), regarding your claim to the buds (live) promotion ..as you only have 30 days from purchase date to claim. I am in Northern Ireland and I expect severe delays for my S21 ...I have already been in contact with Samsung and all they say is contact us closer to the time (I'm guessing 7 days +- ) . Also DPD is the courier and Brexit now influences the delivery...so I wait..my order was placed and paid for in first week of February...still saying customising product (i ordered the Brown S21) ..so I expect a slightly longer delay...and also expect Samsung to honour the bud promotion.
0 Likes
lemontop
Explorer
Options
They told me not to worry about the buds offer, but to claim them you have to input the IMEI number of your new phone. I see problems ahead. 😪
Greenlantern68
Journeyman
Options
I'm just going to make sure they honour the buds( live version). Yep,I'm aware I need my new phones IMEI number...also I used the trade in option with my S9 (£200 off the S21 ultra)...but this is a concern too (due to Northern Ireland brexit protocol) , as I only have 7 days window for my S9 to arrive (Samsung provides a pre paid service-envelope- for the trade in) . Samsung needs to take into consideration the N.I brexit protocol when I send back my S9.
Greenlantern68
Journeyman
Options
If there is anyone from Samsung-moderator or employee, could you address the delivery time and 7 day trade in time for customers in Northern Ireland please.
Whittall1
Journeyman
Options

Hi, Yeah i'm having the exact same issue.

I ordered a S21 Ultra 256gb on 5th Feb. Was given today (22nd Feb) as a delivery date.

Checked progress on the website and it doesnt even say its being prepared so I phoned Samsung this morning and was told that they dont have stock but they are expecting some in the next few days and I should have my phone this week. Dont know why but I kind of dont believe them.

I asked why it said it was in stock when I ordered and was told "its first come first served" so I tried to explain that when my order was taken it was "in stock", when they took payment from my card it was "in stock" so how can it be first come first served? Now here's the good bit, I was told "dont worry sir you will see your phone today" despite telling me that there is no stock and I should see it later this week !!

Complete and utter shambles.

At what point do we claim our money back? This has got to be illegal?