Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not received Buds Live & Smart Tag

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 07:06 AM)
Courtz
Journeyman
Options
I pre-ordered a S21 and S21 Ultra on 28th January  before the deadline. Got the S21 uIltra with the Buds Pro and Smart Tag on 5th Feb. Got the S21 on 11th Feb and still not received the Buds Live and Smart Tag.  Been chasing Samsung on twitter and via the various phone numbers and email addresses they have given me.  No luck. I'm sure I selected to receive the gifts and then I tried to claim via another promo link just in case I made a error and still no luck. Anyone else had this problem?
5 REPLIES 5
CuteDoll
Explorer
Options
I am just wondering how hard is it to send out an earbud after you received your phone. Samsung should do better.
0 Likes
ChristopherJZ
Journeyman
Options

I agree, for a company the size of Samsung it should not be logistically difficult for them to send out ear buds either with the pre-orders or a couple of days after. 

I spoke to them because I have not had my buds or tag yet and they told me they outsource the distribution of the buds and tag to a separate company. They should just handle this via their own distribution networks because this long wait is hurting their brand... 

and before anybody chimes in saying "it's a free gift be patient " etc... it's not a "free gift" it was part of the pre-order for the device. 

0 Likes
CuteDoll
Explorer
Options
Am sorry.
0 Likes
Courtz
Journeyman
Options
any update on your delivery?
0 Likes
ChristopherJZ