Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no update to the June yet

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 08:38 AM)
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
This is beyond belief now it the 1st July on Thurs. Anyone else still waiting?? 
0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I've tried downloading smart switch and it still shows that the software is upto date. This is a s21 ultra 5g and the last update for.my phone was they update installed on 18th May
0 Likes
Peterdm
Pathfinder
Options
Same hear, on update yet, for June. There's a joke and they are pushing the boat on this months update. If it does come, how long will they make the public then weight for July's ???
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Yep I've been trying smart switch from beginning.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Carrier branded phones for U.K. carrier O2 on CSC code O2U are now receiving the AUF6 update.

Still nothing from U.K. carriers, Vodafone, CSC VOD, or Three on CSC H3G

The stock Samsung, non carrier branded, AUF6 update was released 21st June for  the U.K. on CSC code BTU.

U.K. carrier EE on CSC code EVR were quickest off the mark this time and their AUF6 firmware update was certified by them and released by Samsung, 23rd June.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
caspary
Explorer
Options
What network?
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
The June update for my phone was available this morning (S21 Ultra 5G) from Vodafone. A bit late in the month, but still available.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Just checked still nothing from three network. Its July now basically. They have dropped the ball on this one.
caspary
Explorer
Options
Last time I ever buy a network branded phone ever again. Esp not from Three.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Has anyone called three network and asked them what the he'll is keeping them from pushing this important update to us?
0 Likes
caspary
Explorer
Options
Called them last week and support desk person told me the release was Samsung's responsibility; I called Samsung who said they release updates in batches but were not able to determine when Three customers would get it. Seems Samsung is very poor at communicating updates schedules.