Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 01:45 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I was wondering if anyone is having issues with the Spotify app?
I use it most days and when using it yesterday I felt like a change from my usual playlists so searched for a dozen or so tunes & added them to a queue. When the first track had finished something that I didn't know started playing. It was just playing tracks at random, the majority of which I didn't know & hadn't heard of. 
It was doing my head in so I sacked it off & played music I had stored on my phone.
I'd completely forgotten about the issue and when walking to get a wigbash this morning I opened Spotify and clicked on one of my playlists only for it to do the exact same thing. 
I've contacted Spotify who were no help whatsoever & were unaware of any issues. 
I've just been on the play store to see if an update was available and I noticed it was in the list of recently updated apps. I'm guessing this is the reason I'm having trouble with it.
Anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions before I cancel my subscription? 
Thanks in advance 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I just kept flicking through the random tracks until it eventually got back to my play list and it's been fine since mate. Give that a try and hopefully it works 🤞
0 Likes