Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify

(Topic created on: 28-03-2021 03:46 PM)
Lnesh
Explorer
Options
Anyone else having issues with Spotify since getting on he S21? I don't know if it's an issue with my watch active connected. But sometimes when I play songs it says its playing but no sound comes out. Then when It does work and I skip songs the music will change but the name of the original song will stay on the screen until I uninstall it
4 REPLIES 4
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have always had issues with spotify when it comes to the watch, and when I upgraded to latest software which s21 uses I noticed the widget on the lock screen doesn't work either. 😑 have ditched them and use youtube music it's loads better
thirstforwine
First Poster
Options
Yes. Just upgraded and setting the same thing on the phone. I can select a song or playlist, but the play / pause bar doesn't update and still shows a previous track. Happens to me particularly when playing on a connected speaker. I can't stop the song on my phone,but need to turn off the speaker. Frustrating. Is there a known issue?
Christina
First Poster
Options

I've have the same problem(s). The play/pause bar is 'frozen', and Spotify stops playing when my screen locks. I've changed all the settings to allow Spotify to keep playing when phone is locked (guides found in other forums) but it's still doing it. Very frustrating when I'm trying to listen to music while going for a run. Also, there have been a few occasions where it just starts playing again in my bag after I have left my car.

Kyle Moody
Student
Options

Yes. Just upgraded and setting the same thing on the phone. I can select a song or playlist, but the play / pause bar doesn't update and still shows a previous track. Happens to me particularly when playing on a connected speaker. I can't stop the song on my phone,but need to turn off the speaker. Frustrating. Is there a known issue?

0 Likes