Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify won't display properly

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 11:11 PM)
iamsuperdan
First Poster
Options

Since upgrading to a new S21 FE 5G, I'm having Spotify issues. 

When I play something, the control screen will not appear. I cannot pause music, fast forward, rewind, skip tracks, stop play, etc.

Playback is normal, but there are no controls. 

Any thoughts?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DJmum
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same issue. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, and turning the phone off and on again, but both only fix it as a one-off. Phone software and the app are both up-to-date with any updates.  I'm finding it very frustrating, especially in the car, as I can't control the tracks its playing, and it continues playing out my phone once I've exited the vehicle. 

I never had this issue with my S10, and my only real reason for changing phones was that my S10 battery wasn't lasting without charging in the middle of the day.

I'm interested to see how quickly this is resolved.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@iamsuperdan @DJmum: When you are playing music via Spotify, can you try swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom to see if the controls are visible in the Notification Panel? Alternatively, after swiping down, tap 'Media' to explore your options here. If the issue is occurring while the phone is idle, head to Settings > Lock Screen > Widgets > Music, and toggle this option on. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Bawlsindamouff
First Poster
Options

I HATE this recent glitch.  I can't find much info on the issue, but it is the most frustrating shizz about the S21. Good luck boys I hope the issue gets resolved soon.

0 Likes
Eeshh
First Poster
Options

This is not working. Can you please help. I have Samsung A53 and I'm facing same problem 

0 Likes