Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spen on s21ultra

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 03:57 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Has anyone experienced any scratches coming on to the s21 ultra screen protector using spen? Can it scratch the protector. Not dropped or left phone opened..use clear view case. Kids using drawing app on my phone with spen. N it keeps on putting light scratches on it. 🧐
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Is it the preinstalled screen protector?

Anyways the pointer is rubber so it cannot stracht plastic (if it is the out of the box screen protector)

A good option would be to use a glass whitestone domeglass which will make the pen slip more and give you more scratch resistance and drop protection

Archer
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
yes using preinstalled one at the moment. hmmmm if its a rubber then it should b fine. need to check whats scratching it. i ll get domeglass protector thanks
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

keep in mind that with domeglass the fingerprint scanner will still work, but you need to install the glass correctly (watch multiple videos , watch the guide many times and don't start curing more than said)

Archer
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
ok perfect 👌
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I use an S PEN with my S21 Ultra (has factory screen protector still installed) and I have no marks or scratches on my screen.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
thanks it must be something else then 😑
0 Likes
Eliza47
Explorer
Options
same here
0 Likes