Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speedy free gift claims

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 08:49 PM)
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Am very impressed with the speed the Promo team are working at approving claims for free gifts.
Complete form this morning and had text of approval in afternoon. Hope the delivery of the gifts are equally speedy.
11 REPLIES 11
HibbyD
Explorer
Options
Hi. How did you go about claiming?
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
if you have received your phone, you can either go to the benefits section of this app and click on the claim banner or alternatively go direct to samsungpromotions/claims/jan preorder
enter details and that's all you have to do.
HibbyD
Explorer
Options
thanks 😊
0 Likes
HibbyD
Explorer
Options
That's it completed. Very impressed indeed. just received this text
"Good news! Your claim has been validated by our team. You'll receive your reward within the next 45 days."
Thanks for your help. I'd forgotten completely about the pre-order offer so had I not noticed your post I'd have probably just let it pass without another thought 🙈
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Oh wow that is super impressive speed. ha so was a very lucky of chance you saw the post then. 😅
0 Likes
HibbyD
Explorer
Options
Indeed. Thanks again.
And thanks to Samsung. So far so good. I also just became owner to their S6tab. It's all singing and dancing so like the phone and the watch I'm predicting I'll probably work out all the features in about a year's time haha
I'm also planning on treating myself to a new TV so I may as well shop with Samsung for that. Putting it off for now as I'm totally techno-bombed at the moment 🙈🤣
RobG73
Student
Options
Hi guys.. I also preordered an s21 ultra and was rewarded with some headphones etc.. I thought they all come delivered together? It's not the case?
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
ah nice proper joining the Samsung world. I have the tab S7 they are very good tablets, and the watch is easiest smart watch I have.
😁
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
In the UK Samsung use a company to manage the free gift distribution I believe so you have to put a claim in for the gifts and then are sent to you, providing all the T&C s are met.
I think places like USA and some others are lucky enough to get the gift offers with the phone.
0 Likes