Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Problem

(Topic created on: 18-07-2022 11:23 PM)
paffpaff
First Poster
Options

I have recently purchased a Galaxy S21 Series phone. For both the usb c port, and bluetooth, I often have a problem with sound. What happens is that when it goes silent for a short time, (ie in a break between paragraphs in an audio book, or using goodgle maps, the first word or two is clipped. So rather than saying turn left at the roundabout, it will say at the roundabout. Or the first couple of words might be clipped from a paragraph in an audiobook.

Does anyone have any ideas which might help me sort this out?

Galaxy S21 5G  

2 REPLIES 2
Members_hxXQTXx
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem when listening to audiobooks, depending on the USB C headphones I use. The AKG ones I bought from Samsung don't have the problem. But the Joymiso ones do have the problem. Do you have solved the issue.

0 Likes
Hansongelo
First Poster
Options

Have this exact issue with usb-c earphones on my S21. Watching youtube is tolerable since usually there is some sound playing at all times, but using any app that plays short sounds every now and then is  very frustrating.

Would be great if someone could point to a potential fix, or explain the reason why some earphones just won't work properly with this phone.

0 Likes