Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Exynos 2100 love!

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 03:00 PM)
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
In the recent past I have posted to the community to complain about this and that with regards to my new Exynos S21 Ultra, namely that it's low light video quality needs some software update work, but I am now using the phones camera to take pictures and my God how far dynamic range and stabilization and focus has come on from my Note 9 which I have semi retired. The photos are flaming stunning on every lense and in every mode. I have heard people say that the Exynos version is inferior to the Snapdragon version (at the moment) in terms of video capture but that it can get the nod in terms of photo quality. I can't imagine anything taking better pictures to be honest and I am demanding and a perfectionist believe me. My camera got too warm at first when I got the phone but I just kept using the thing (gently at first but now pushing it) and it seems to be really settling down big time temperature wise. It does all the other phone things brilliantly I must say but it's photography is making me fall in love with the thing!.. 🤣🤣👍👍
4 REPLIES 4
themediastory
Journeyman
Options
Well...Still love my Snapdragon 865 5G 🙂
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Great chip themediastory!.. We are lucky to have such technology in our possession enriching our lives. Long may you enjoy your phone. 👍
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I have no complaints about my s21ultra 5g with exynos 2100 chip, it is a brilliant device all round.
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
Agreed, unfortunately there us an issue with some handsets, including mine that was hot to touch at first, and this forum is being used to complain about samsung, rather than asking for advice, and reassurance which is different. Overall I'm not convinced there is a wide problem with half million of handsets sold. we're not one of the lucky ones to get a gooden, but there are those that have been unlucky. My S21U is amazing and since the update no problems, great battery and performance.