Options
 It's finally here guys 🙌🏻 

S21 series software update - UK BTU. 
May 2021 patch.

16 REPLIES 16
natalia1976
First Poster
Options
hi , I'm having trouble with calling .I can here them but they can't hear me ?? any idea what the settings are at ? I'm so confused lol
0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
I am still waiting🤔
0 Likes
michael39
Navigator
Options
Out for the s1+ to
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
The only thing that could be a problem relating to any settings is the mute button is selected on the call 😄 but I'm sure that isn't the problem here. Try a network reset. You won't lose any data.
Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Settings - follow any on screen steps, after it's done your phone should restart automatically, if it doesn't restart it manually.
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
If you're in the UK with any S21 series model you should have this update available now. The only reason you wouldn't is if your phone is on a contract, example pay monthly via a UK carrier EE, VOD etc.
0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
I am on a contract with EE. but surprisingly phone is not locked. I think, as it was a preorder and delivered on the of launch, may be was directly from samsung so its not locked to EE. Still waiting on the update though
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
It's quite rare you would get a carrier locked Dual Sim smartphone. It will have EE's Carrier firmware that's all, EE are usually the faster of the 4 carriers to approve updates and this update is around 10-14 days later than usual after having a couple of problems. If you go to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Information and scroll down a little you'll see the section "service provider software version" and it will end with something like "EVR/EVR,EVR/EUX/EVR. UK "stock" CSC is BTU and occasionally XEU but personally I haven't seen that CSC since S10 series.
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
As far as I know UK S10 series is still on April update, but the May update will be here very soon, lots of models are already on May 2021 Patch now.
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Oh ok. When i had my S10 from EE, it was carrier locked and had to get it unlocked after 6 months to use with other networks. This is my service provider software version

Screenshot_20210512-121406_Settings_25694.jpg

0 Likes