Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update for S21 series - UK ( BTU )

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 06:26 PM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Software Update with March 2021 patch BTU UK
My model is S21 Ultra SM-G998B/DS UK BTU CSC - not much information as yet. 

- I have added screenshot below. 

I would also encourage users to download the much improved Galaxy Labs App, it is useful for optimisation and overall performance monitoring in particular, amongst other things. 

- Screenshot below. 

16 REPLIES 16
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Thanks Ashley88. Kind of you to share this information. 👍👍
0 Likes
Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
Which font are you using? it looks good 👍🏻
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Thanks 😊 it's from the app "Zfont 3" and it's called GoogleSans Regular. I'm big on nice themes and fonts, I make my own and change them often, the only thing I always leave default is the One U.I icons, just because I really like them.
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

See, also...

NEW UPDATE AUBB for the S21 series March security patch

For more details. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
what more details do you have? I can't find anymore information, the official change log isn't available yet and there's nothing in Developers.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
  • Range of S21 devices that the update is applicable to. (still awaiting G996B for UK release)
  • CSC codes to receive first
  • Download size
  • Build date
  • Camera version

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Laurac84
Pathfinder
Options
How to you apply it? lol
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
😄 it's a bit of a mess around isn't it. it used to be really easy but after a recent update it changed a lot. open Zfont 3, select stylish, this font is number 19 so not too far down but you can search for it too, and press download/apply, select "One U.I All" and follow the perquisite steps, when backing up and restoring settings, make sure you de select them all then re select Settings only. Once Settings begin restoring you'll see the font change in your status bar within seconds. You will also need to allow a couple of permissions before you start, that should ask automatically. Everything it asks you to do is right there when you press each step. if you have any problems come back and ask I'll be happy to help further.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
just got the update now doesn't say anything about updating or fixing anything just looks like a security update march one.

Screenshot_20210304-182700_Software update.jpg

0 Likes