Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartphone S21 ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 10:56 PM)
Pete61
Explorer
Options
I've transferred all my data from my old  Android phone onto my galaxy S21 ultra 5G no problem. the only problem i have is it not play my music does not recognise the file. so how can you put your music on 
15 REPLIES 15
AndrewL
Options

@Pete61: Please can you confirm the file format of the songs you're attempting to play on your S21 Ultra? When you first attempted to open a file, were you given the choice of apps to open it with? If so, head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset App Preferences, then choose an alternate option when presented with the choice of apps, if applicable. 

0 Likes
Taylerj
First Poster
Options
What do I do if Ive forgot my PIN?
0 Likes
Pete61
Explorer
Options
@AndrewL I've put 11 tracks on 9 not play the Format for these are audio/x-ms-wma the other 2 Formats are audio/mpeg can i change the format and no i wasn't given the choice of apps to open with
0 Likes
Lorna88
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same problems with transferring my media, all I keep getting is file not supported
0 Likes
Pete61
Explorer
Options
@Lorna88 that's what i keep getting i was hoping someone on here would know how to solve this problem
0 Likes
Lorna88
Journeyman
Options
I've spoken to someone from the galaxy team and they are saying it's the media type wma that stopping it apparently. bit disappointed to be honest as I listen to my music on me phone quiet alot plus a decent ringtone wouldn't hurt
0 Likes
Pete61
Explorer
Options
Lorna88 I've had all galaxy's right from the galaxy 1 right upto this S21 and had the same music on each of the phones it's a shame i can't play my music on this phone
0 Likes
Lorna88
Journeyman
Options
I've sorted it thank god 😀 install wma to mps converter from the play store
0 Likes
Pete61
Explorer
Options
Lorna88 thanks I'll give a good thanks again
0 Likes