Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Select

(Topic created on: 17-06-2021 10:56 PM)
sequincrayfish
Pioneer
Options
Good evening,

I'm trying to make the most of all the features on my s21 ultra especially the standard ones, I rarely use smart select and wondered if anyone could share where they use it and how it benefits them. I know it might not be an everyday thing but would love to take advantage of these things.

Thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
I use smart select
When l need a screenshot
StephK1
Options

It's great to hear that you're exploring your phone more, @sequincrayfish! I love Smart Select as it cuts out the need to crop screenshots, because  you can just take a screenshot of the exact thing you need! 😀

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello,

I am pleased to see you again exploring your device's features! :smiling-face:

The Smart Select feature was firstly introduced in Galaxy Note line up and it is helpful to quick select with the S Pen and extract portion of the screen instead of capturing the entire screenshot. In a later time, it was introduced among the quick tools in the Edge Panel as you can see.

And you're also lucky: the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is also compatible with the S Pen! If you grab an S Pen from your Galaxy Note phones, Galaxy Tab S (Tab S3 and above) and selected flagship Galaxy Books, you can use the built-in button, when the tip of the pen is in the close proximity to the screen, to display the Air Command feature and start using the Smart Select feature in a very convenient way 😎

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby