Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small notification font size on s21 Ultra One UI 4

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 02:35 AM)
Hoopy81
Journeyman
Options

Hello I upgraded my S21 ultra to one UI 4 and the notification font size is tiny. I have changed the zoom and font size to last toggle and the notification font size is still tiny. 😞 At highest settings most apps are huge and some I can’t even read cause they are a mess. Some apps I use the font is so much smaller at highest font settings also. 

Why can’t Samsung just add an option in settings to give users the option of changing the font size only without it affecting everything else on phone? Then people can also change font size for apps in font size and zoom separately.

Been with Samsung for years but if notification font size is going to be this small I will need to move to iPhone. You can make notifications as big or small as the user likes on iOS. One size or small size font does not work for everyone. 

Wish I had never updated  my phone to one up 4 🙁

15 REPLIES 15
StevenR
Explorer
Options

I'll do that now. Updated my S20 to Android 12 / One UI 4 yesterday and I can hardly manage with the notification fonts and spacing being as small as they are 😬

StevenR
Explorer
Options

That doesn't work on my S20.

0 Likes
StevenR
Explorer
Options
Still not getting through to them! Sent multiple screenshots and their 'experts' say they can't find any issue! Why don't they realise that the text is just FAR smaller than it was and sort it out?!?
Hoopy81
Journeyman
Options

Think you are wasting your time mate. Would keep trying though.

Pathetic that they can't see there is a huge difference in font size in notifications on One UI 4 and don't think anything is wrong.

All they have to do is add a separate option in settings and let users change the notification font size to how big or small the user wants like on ios.

If they don't fix this with S22 series and One UI 4.1 and going to get iphone 13 pro max. 

Lots of people don't have perfect vision and need larger font in notifications. Pixel and iphone you can make as big or small as you prefer.

Samsung going to lose customers if they don't fix this issue.

StevenR
Explorer
Options
Latest reply!Screenshot_20220209-113322_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Members_WejrSii
First Poster
Options

Move to iphone - best solution just as I did, as Samsung are reliant on Google for UI and nothing will change until Google change it

0 Likes