Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small flagship phone < 5.5"

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 08:34 AM)
AlexSamuserrr
Apprentice
Options
Hey all!

I have been with Samsung since s3 but the galaxy flagships are now all way to big for my needs.

Im on an S10e but when I next upgrade it would be nice if samsung have a flagship that's less than 5.5" otherwise will have to make the jump to iPhone mini. Which I really don't want to do!

Is there anyone else out there like me?

Alex
12 REPLIES 12
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Me!!! Hope Samsung do sizes similar to the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, but featuring nice, snazzy features with a good finish 😎. I do not like big phones lol and ideally, I wouldn't want anything bigger than the S6 Edge lol.
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The new s22 I have heard is going to be about 6 inches so hopefully that will be a nice compact phone, the e series was very good better than this fe line they do
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I had the 12 mini but lasted 2 weeks the battery was terrible 13 mini may be better
0 Likes
AlexSamuserrr
Apprentice
Options
Thanks yep looked at this so many times hoping that something better would turn up!
0 Likes
AlexSamuserrr
Apprentice
Options
You would think if apple views there as being a market for a smaller flagship then samsung will follow
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Problem is the mini wasn't selling well and the s10e didn't sell well that's why its like this there is only a small number of people like me and yourself that want a small phonen
0 Likes
AlexSamuserrr
Apprentice
Options
Yeah i thought this to but then apple announced this week there would be a 13 mini so kept my hopes up!
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think they trialing for another year but I think they will axe it next year but hopefully I am wrong.