Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow refund getting nowhere with customer service

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 12:22 PM)
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone that has returned their s21 ultra or any other recieved the refund? I sent mine back and they received it on the 15th February. I sent back the headphones and tag but only the free items are showing as returned so far. I've contacted them several times and had no luck telling me to wait 10mworking days before contacting them again, this will be Friday.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
just guessing, but I expect there will be some kind of inspection process for the returned phone before they will issue a refund.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
my s21 ultra uk took 2 weeks to receive my refund after I sent back .. I rung and emailed them chasing it .. they are so slow..sent mine back 2nd February got refund 21 February..was told by samsung lots of the S21 series are being sent back so refunds are taking more time ( overheating being the main return issue )
0 Likes
peterriley3
Explorer
Options
Big companies are often skeptical with refunds and that will mostly explain your wait. They tend to have a lot of processes and procedures to go through, all you can do is wait the expected time they've given you and if not by then you can always contact them via the Samsung Members app by going to the "Explore" tab and tapping the "+" in the lower right corner.

Hope this helps,
Peter
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I sent one back and was refunded within a week, 5 days from the handover to be exact.
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
thank you hopefully won't be much longer
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
same for me