Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slomo unusable on S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 25-07-2021 05:26 AM)
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
Taking a Slomo video is basically unusable,  juddery with frame after frame lost, I bought the phone because of the hype of the camera so far I'm disappointed.

Does anyone else have this problem? I also uploaded a video that seems to have disappeared although it said processing and would be available to view soon, here is a link to it anyway.

8 REPLIES 8
TCR4x4
First Poster
Options
That's obviously not normal. Try it when the phone isn't in 30 degree heat and it might fare better. Never had an issue with mine except in very hot conditions.
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
I live in the UK it was nowhere near 30 degrees
0 Likes
TCR4x4
First Poster
Options
It's been around 30 degrees in the UK all week. 20210717_183742_6873.jpg
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
It was 21 where I live yesterday , and surely if it was really warm that shouldn't cause the camera to be unusable, what about people who live in Spain etc or taking your phone on holiday, I've had samsungs since the s3 and have never had problems this bad.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Daviek28 

Have you shared your feedback with the Samsung Team via your Samsung Members App and GetHelp Section yet ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
No ill have a look now
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
I've sent feedback also included the video link. I hope it's not to do with heat as a previous member suggested as that would mean hardware problem. And it wasn't that hot the day I recorded it, I'd also not taken any photos before it
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
They have asked me to restart phone and then send an error report within 15 minutes of it happening again, I did look at the error report and there was constant lines mentioning frame drop due to buffer error , I'll have to do what they said i guess but I don't know why they want a new error report and not the one my phone had already logged ?
0 Likes