Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent calls

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 05:42 PM)
Gsb4
Apprentice
Options

Many times when I make or receive a call, I cannot hear the other person, nor can they hear me. I have to reset all the phone settings, then the phone calls function for a few hours or few days and then silent calls again until another settings reset. This happens with sims from two different operators in two different countries. So definitely a Samsung problem. 

I really regret getting this expensive phone when I have so much difficulty with a basic phone function. 

7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

What to do if you cannot hear the phone call sound well

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-you-cannot-hear-the-phone-call....

Also click on the get help button
At the bottom of the samsung members page
And run a diagnostic test
Speaker
0 Likes
nrg84
Pioneer
Options

same problem here, of course it's a software bug, I did all the tests and each hardware part properly works. This is my last Samsung.

0 Likes
Dejan1
First Poster
Options

Same issue on s21, restarting almost every day, not expected for such phone, very annoying

nrg84
Pioneer
Options

Did anyone solve the issue?

ExpIorer
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. I must reboot almost every morning. 
I wonder how mornings are different from other times of day.

0 Likes
Gsb4
Apprentice
Options

So, an update. I've been told that I have to diagnose this myself by disabling all the apps and enabling them one by one, and waiting to see which app stops the phone from working. This is very difficult to do as it means not being able to use the apps I need to use. Most of the useful apps auto enable when the phone starts anyway so how to turn them off without uninstalling them?

0 Likes
Gsb4
Apprentice
Options

So, an update. I've been told that I have to diagnose this myself by disabling all the apps and enabling them one by one, and waiting to see which app stops the phone from working. This is very difficult to do as it means not being able to use the apps I need to use. Also the offending app, if I could find it, doesn't stop the phone instantly, sometimes it takes hours or days. Most of the useful apps auto enable when the phone starts anyway so how to turn them off without uninstalling them?

0 Likes