Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal problems with s21ultra

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 04:51 PM)
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Are any others having signal issues with the s21ultra our mast is only a 5 minute walk from us yet we get almost zero signal al here is due isn't confined to home the signal is low where I go the phone is great in other areas of use ie: camera wifi use at home but not as a phone wherever I am sensitivity is useless sadly 
36 REPLIES 36
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm noticing signal issue when at work. Usually get 2-3 bars of 4g and now it's 0 bars and it'll keep switching to 2g, but I think it's a mast issue more than the phone.
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Adam I've contacted the network there's no issues with masts here the sig is bad wherever I get next to zero signal most I get is two bars mostly zero and only lte showing
0 Likes
Andr3w_Jacks0n
Student
Options
Only just got my 21 Ultra and I have had signal issues at home before with my previous handset. It does possibly look like it's got a bit worse with the s21 ultra...which would be very disappointing if true. Yet to test out and about.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
No signal issues on my S21....have you tried wiping the cache partition.
This is how you do it
https://youtu.be/T2HkEa94FRk
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You could try
A reset Network

Go settings
General management
Reset

Reset Network settings

And see if
helps solve your issue
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Yes I do that regularly I was a member in the beta group fer android 12 and learned to do that
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
There seems to be a lot of folk with signal problems with this phone from what I am seeing
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Yes that has been done and not solved the signal issue Steve
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Have you checked
Your network that there are no issues with network or any maintenance being carried out in your area

Has this happened since
Installing the new update?
0 Likes