Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal problems after android 12 update

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 07:12 PM)
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Samsung refusing to acknowledge problems with the exynos version of the s21ultra, stuttering, Signal problems and apps crashing not related to cache as those of us with the issues are clearing cache and still having the problems with respect Samsung please sort out these issues 
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
This is not a new issue and Samsung continue to refuse to acknowledge the issue.

I've been having signal issues since these devices arrived. I'm hindsight I wish I had returned them immediately but having waited 11 weeks for delivery

Samsung have become complete and utter GARBAGE
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Exactly Nic we have been chatting here about the issues fer a while issues that should have been addressed in beta I'm in Facebook chat with Samsung response from them is do a soft reset no reply after telling them tried every option the issues seem to be ignored annoyingly. I have Been respectful in my messages I know this is frustrating but we have to try and stay calm and respectful
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I've done the following:

Reset network settings,
Soft reset,
Hard reset (factory data),
Vodafone have tested the network at Directors Office Level,
Vodafone have sent engineers to site (I met them there),
Samsung have sent WeFit to "fix" my devices (I have two of these pieces of *****),

Interestingly, We Fit engineer told me that they have told Samsung about this issue frequently but until it reaches a certain number combined with returns, Samsung won't touch it.

Samsung's response to me? Put the device in airplane mode for 15 seconds.

Couldn't make this ***** up, really couldn't.
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Same Brother
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
I agree with yer post about a recall with all phones that have the same modem this phone has also maybe installing a better antenna
0 Likes
Wilas
Explorer
Options
Having same issues booked in tomorrow 2nd Engineer at the experience store. I have lost all confidence with the SAMSTUNG experience full stop. Back to Apple it is then!!!
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
They won't though cos they've got your money.

I'm in a chargeback process with the bank at the moment, Samsung have tried to reject and it has gone back.

Already told my bank if the chargeback isn't successful, section 75 here we come.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
These devices need a new modem and antennae set up followed by updated carrier services

Where are the moderators?
Why is this not being fed back?
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Now samsung telling me to do something else I have already done go into safe mode fer at least 20 minutes saying the issues are only affected a minor group of users really they need to see how many folk here are having problems