deedpool
Pioneer
Options

So anyone else getting this issue? 

36 REPLIES 36
MarcelBM
Journeyman
Options
It's been absolutely spot on since they changed the parts this time. No issues with the signal now touch wood. This is what they've changed and it's seemed to have done the trick 20220106_105457_42597_1641466498.jpg
0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
So, did they pick up or detect any faults with those parts once they checked it over? I'm having a hard time anyone listening to me from samsung when I suggest these replacements to them.
0 Likes
MarcelBM
Journeyman
Options
I think because it was the third time I sent of off for repair with the same issue, they decided to change the motherboard as a final alternative which resolved the issue. They didn't pick up the fault with the motherboard the first 2 times I had sent it in and within the space of a month, they then decided to replace it which resolved it. It's a shame they just couldn't do it the first time round
0 Likes
ZvezdelinPetrov
Student
Options

Absolutely same network drops for me since Android 12. Even with "stable" signal very often when  I call or receive calls we can't hear each other. Already did factory reset, Network reset and nothing helps.

0 Likes
Members_8Ddnhw8
Apprentice
Options

S21 is a joke. Samsung blaming networks provider. Total unusable for calls. Everything els fine. Whatsapp calls are ok when at home on wifi. Samsung wifi calling is total junk.

0 Likes
Members_8Ddnhw8
Apprentice
Options

Put sim in old phone galaxy s10 no issues. Put back sim into s21 . A whole world of calling issues. Not good samsung . Rather than replace there sending a technician during covid out to my house.  Wank m8

0 Likes
Lilo88
Explorer
Options
Yes! Me too. I'm in the Midlands, and whenever I'm travelling, it drops out constantly! Showing 🚫. It's definitely not a carrier issue if we're all getting it on different networks. I can't wait for this contract to be finished so I can change phones. Samsung are a disappointment.
0 Likes