Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick of Samsung

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 05:24 AM)
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
Seriosly, I realize  that I pay too much for a tone of useless features. With  my s20 ultra and s21 ultra  I cannot draw with finger a  bloody circle around the date on calendar!!! The option is only for S pen... I mean  you can use the finger on tonnes of drawing apps with useless features and filters,  but you cannot draw a circle in calendar. That is how far the greedy idiots go on tech world. Than I realize I don't have a simple radio fm build in, available on older phones.  than sd card go missing on s21, I'm still looking for the charger in the box and the headphone jack,  video camera is disappointing even with 120 fps is still shaking on frames, you cannot use on videocall the flashlight and back camera in the same time, and many more. I mean this the best what you can get on market after 15 years of progress? Who are those idiots who decide to cut features?  I don't care about the price, but in today's technology, you dont find a proper phone in the hole world without missing something or a restriction. This is  the last samsung phone for me and I will go for simple times. I bought a nice sony photocamera and the phone will be under 100 dollars just for call and text.  That is why I get mad with samsung, because I cannot draw a simple circle with my finger around the date on calendar, on top of the top of the top phone so far in 2021. Maybe will have this simple feature in 2034. Until than, I give samsung... the finger! Lol
22 REPLIES 22
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The stations still need to prepare anyway regardless of the moving goalposts. Mobile phones have emergency push alert systems the government can push messages on. FM and AM can and will be turned off to the same extent as analog TV (there is still a single emergency channel on analog TV) it's a matter of when and not if it will happen. Regardless, the lack of FM radio on a mobile phone doesn't matter for the reason I gave about push alerts.
0 Likes
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
Those couple things missing is more important than you might think. With the adapter you can damage the port with the phone moving constantly in the pocket, the sd card is crucial if your phone falls dead instantly, witch happens before, lucky I had sd card and I don't use clouds.
So basically I don't need expensive phone where nothing is working good. Believe me, once you buy a proper photo camera device, you just need any cheap phone who can make calls, txt and basic Internet for registration and appointments or shopping
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Well I wish you luck with your personal preferences for a phone 👍.
I prefer wireless headphones and I managed to get the buds live with a free promotion.
I do use clouds so don't have a need for SD card.
I'm not a massive camera guy but the cameras on the ultra are excellent.and I'll be honest everything works perfectly and more than meets my expectations 💪.
Good luck in your quest 🤞
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
You dont understand that when you don't have electricity in your walls, nothing is working . no push nothing! lol not even the last emergency analog channel will not work on tv with no power. But the small battery available aroud the house or nearby shops cand fuel classic radios for long periods of time, so each community will stay in touch. 1 in 10 households still has a classic battery fm radio with alarm
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Solar power and an AMG battery power our home and we get paid for units fed back into the grid from our house... Anyhow, when the power is off mobile phones still work as long as the mast has power. You can get solar phone chargers too
0 Likes
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
Oh yeah? Works perfectly? Use your camera for video on 30 fps on normal bright environment and move it around, it looks horrible hurt you eyes. Than use your camera in low light and play your video on tv or any big screen looks noisy and horrible. on phone screen look normal, but on big screen thinks are not so good.
Or try to use screen recorder and scroll the settings or any text or document , it will do it with 60hz instead on 120hz like s20 ultra, witch I didn't update with March patch because this update take away the feature to record the screen with 120hz. Luckily, I didn't update the s20 ultra and I still have the option to scan documents propely, but I lost it on s21 ultra with fki g ***** from samsung
But you know... if your expectations are not high, you're fine
0 Likes
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
I can get a fancy generator but that change nothing. With cities getting bigger and taller, solar panels cannot fix the needs of power consumption
0 Likes
icreatura
Pioneer
Options
Where do you see insults? You're expectations are not like mine or like samsung advertising the 100x zoom like are the best. True?
All the issue I've explained is in your phone too, but you dont pay attention, because your expectations are a bit lower than mine, from my perspective because I noticed them and I don't like, which makes my comments insult free, understand you little mouse?
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
🤣🤣🤣 you *****.
Just because I have different expectations to you doesn't mean they are lower.
These are your issues not mine.
Why don't you just make your own all seeing all doing phone that meets your impossible standards.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I hate to be rude, but your expectations are a joke.