Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Customer Service

(Topic created on: 26-07-2021 04:03 PM)
Jamese22a
Apprentice
Options

Purchased an S21 Ultra from the online shop.

Requested to return the phone less than 24 hours after receiving.

Phone was collected 4 weeks ago and still haven't had my £1149 back.

DPD have lost the phone in transit or it has been lost in the warehouse.

Customer service is a joke. All I get is scripted answers and telling me they are chasing DPD. I can't see how this takes 3 weeks.

I will never use this company again as there seems to be no urgency from them on this matter. Seems like they have had the money from me and now cannot care less that I'm out of pocket.

Considering they are a premium brand I'm not getting a premium service.

5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Did you get proof of collection from DPD when they came for it? If you have that threaten Samsung with small claims court.
0 Likes
Jamese22a
Apprentice
Options

Yeah they have had this sent 3 times to them. 

Every time I call it's scripted answers saying they understand and are on my side. 

I don't know what else to do because I feel like nothing is being done about it. 

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Small claims court time
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Samsung have no right to hold off on your refund. If you obtained proof of collection and provided that to Samsung upon request then Samsung should refund you and then initiate a claim with DPD.

Did you pay with a Credit Card or a Visa Debit Card? If so, initiate a chargeback. If not, contact Samsung and give notice of intent of small claims. After 7 day's, pay the £55 online fee and submit a small claims (include the  £55 fee), you will win and will likely get your refund ASAP!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Plaster it on social media works everytime for me, never had an issue with samsung but have done so with other companies including apple and your money soon makes an appearance, also escalate it to the complaints department and if you have the time call twice a day
0 Likes