Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 10:20 AM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
mrvladis
First Poster
Options

Would it be fair for people to receive their pre-order in mid February? As this is what will happen if Samsung will only start shipping last day.

They do a right thing ensuring that people will get their pre-orders not later than expected. 

0 Likes
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

What date you getting yours?

0 Likes
mrvladis
First Poster
Options

You need to take a look on Russia. While they have 4th of February as official date - there is no problem to buy the phone early, including in person in the shop :smiling-face:

0 Likes
mrvladis
First Poster
Options

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from Samsung Support. But I hope it would be either today or tomorrow. I am still an excited child :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

Samsung Support via Phone has stated nothing to worry about with DPD not having the correct reference number as it is not with them yet. She stated that I will get a notification in 2-3 Days from DPD to state they have received my order and when I can expect it. She stated that it will be sent probably on the 28th. She stated she can't guarantee that it will be delivered early and it will be down to DPD.

0 Likes
mrvladis
First Poster
Options

That's interesting that we are getting such a contradicting answers.

What is confusing for me as a customer - email is written in plain English and it states "Shipped" and "Next Day Delivery".

It is a very poor customer service to say that it doesn't mean anything.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Yes I agree - very confusing.  TBH people like us that use these forums are usually the most eager.  And as you say - if an email says the device is shipped you would expect it within a few days - one to get to DPD and then one to get to customer.

We can be sure at least that we will at least get them at the latest next Friday - so only a week. 

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
Just received a return envelope before getting the phone lol
0 Likes
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

Just glad mine hasn't been pushed back and I know I will have my phone in my hand by next Friday :smiling-face:

Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Can I ask a question. Does your klarna show as two payments due out on the 5th Feb. One for current phone and one for the new phone? 

0 Likes