Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 10:20 AM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

what date did you order and what model ?

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

I bet you all any money that the next notification you'll receive will be next thursday evening and the tracking number will then be active. Unless anyone bought from 3, then you'll receive it on the 26th, according to their website. The phones have been dispatched to DPD but these will only be allowed to deliver them next Friday. Sorry to be the prophet of doom!

0 Likes
Smitty73
Apprentice
Options

S21 ultra 512 gb 16 gb ram I ordered on the 15th

0 Likes
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options

Last year, I received my Note 20 Ultra, 3 days earlier than the release date. So it could arrive earlier.

0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Just got an email from Samsung saying my order has shipped. There's a DPD tracking code which isn't active yet!
I also received an email to let me know my trade in packaging will arrive in 3-5 days. How bizarre!
Would love an early delivery! Fingers crossed! 🙂
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

Has anybody contacted Samsung to see why the Tracking Reference for DPD is incorrect and not working? Load on Facebook of other people receiving from different countries... so jealous. 

0 Likes
ItsN3ri
Student
Options

Ordered an S21 Ultra Phantom Black 256GB on 14th from Samsung and haven't heard anything, glad some people are hearing more about their orders though.

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I don't understand why Samsung is playing like that 

Why not send to all the same time, this is no fair for other people who do pre order 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
mrvladis
First Poster
Options

Morning All,

My DPD still doesn't track. But I actually gave a call to Samsung support number from the email.

Person on the phone confirmed that Phone has been actually dispatched from their Warehouse and should be with DPD.

I've been promised to receive and email a bit later, once he double check why DPD tracking doesn't work and provided me with the exact delivery date.  

0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

I also ordered on the 14th (512gb ultra in silver) and mine moved to preparing dispatch yesterday but no further.

Exactly same happened last year. Other counties were getting there's but I didn't get mine until release day and again had preordered as soon as they were available to.

Slightly frustrating. If some are getting there's in UK, everyone should 

0 Likes