Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 09:36 AM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

Got mine too with same freebies. I had the Note 20 Ultra for a couple of weeks prior to this and it's a step up from that. I have an iPhone 8 plus for work and it's just so boring, no custom skins etc. This is a beast of a phone...in fact my phone has 16GB of ram which is more than my laptop!

0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
yayy. woke up to a dpd notification on my app. its coming, they didnt get the phone until 1am according to tracking. atleast its made its way to my local depot 3 miles away ready for delivery. samsung site still says preparing dispatch
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options
Camera is ace, just took picture of moon 😀

20210129_063247_151.jpg

DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

I got my phone yesterday. My 25w charger came today.

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Yes I got my notification about 9pm

0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
yayy. its arrived
0 Likes
kaysa
Explorer
Options

Has anyone got a problem with galaxy store? Mine is Swedish! Using sky sim and I'm UK. Any suggestions for rectifying

0 Likes
alex67
First Poster
Options

Glad you received them and that you like them. A few people have had issues with the in shape but I truly love them and that they in shape like a glove, hundreds of bass too

0 Likes
WilliamTgs
First Poster
Options

I also had a package from Samsung that arrived sooner than it would be. I bought online my Samsung Galaxy S21, and it had an estimated delivery for seven days. Whenever I got my track code I started to track my parcel using winit track package, and I noticed that it is arriving faster than it should be. I was very happy, and at the same time confused. I thought that maybe I paid accidentally for the fast delivery that is very expensive, but after I checked on the website it was delivered with the standard delivery. It was the only case in my life when something like this happened.

0 Likes