Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 09:21 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
Pete3012
Pioneer
Options
have you got your dpd delivery yet
0 Likes
Pete3012
Pioneer
Options
if you click it it won't work click again it works
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options

DPD now have my phone. 😀

Sean1678
Journeyman
Options

Picking up mine in 2 hours at FedEx location 😃😁😀

0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Have woken up in UK to see not only has my phone been dispatched but its being delivered today and not tomorrow the 29th. 

Have got my hour slot from dpd so looks like it's happening today 

0 Likes
kaysa
Explorer
Options

Yay DPD delivering today! 8.21-9.21 so not long now for my S21. I'm recycling my S10 so will have that to do when they send the envelope. 

Have fun all

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Lucky! Mines this afternoon!!

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

This is now the norm for high value items as there is no signature etc. Will depend on the driver though. Alot of them dont care. They will just take a picture of you holding the package. 

0 Likes
SinWithAGrin
Explorer
Options

My order is still saying preparing dispatch on most of the order apart from my 25w travel adapter which just says order placed 😞

Using a S21 Ultra 512GB 16GB RAM
0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options

both my wife and i ordered phones last saturday, i ordered the S21 Ultra, she ordered the s21 5g.

we ordered at the same, my s21 ultra arrived today and is sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me to get home, My wifes order however, still says "shipping requested" on the status.  both our phones said "shipping by 28th" when we ordered for delivery tomorrow.

this is the first time i have ordered from samsung direct, any advice on this from you lovely people.

0 Likes