Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 12:14 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
It does on my wife's account, however we got an email from Samsung & Klarna advising they put the old payment on holiday for 30days. Guessing to give sufficent time to return the old handset.
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I also got my return envelope. lol. I also got email saying current payments on hold for 30 days. Obviously Klarna got same notification and assume we would have phone by now. tee hee.
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Ah ok, brilliant. I don't pay much notice to emails from Klarna as they are normally trying to get you to spend more so probably just ignored it.

0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
I appreciate the logistical coordination to delivery all pre-orders on release day but sending out "shipped notification" with non active tracking numbers so early is borderline cruel to impatient people like me. 🤓
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
mrvladis
First Poster
Options

I just gave them another call, as no one followed up with me.

They are now experiencing high volume of calls... who could guess why? :smiling-face:

Lady told me that they still checking and as per the records she can see - item has been shipped. 

My support case still hasn't been updated and she put additional notes there to chase for a response :smiling-face:

Let's see how it goes :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Screenshot_20210122-160951_Facebook.jpg

Great Samsung Community Germany people report shipping and delivery tomorrow at the moment only S21 Ultra 😡

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Nelly785
First Poster
Options

lol

0 Likes
bomp306
Pioneer
Options
Delivery's will start to track early next week 😉, deliveries from Tuesday onwards.
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options

How do u know?

0 Likes
Pete3012
Pioneer
Options
as a general rule of thumb samsung usually deliver 3 days before official release or in my case they have
0 Likes