Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 10:20 AM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Some people receiving yesterday in UK 

Screenshot_20210120-102015_Facebook.jpg

 This is very strange why all who do pre order not have delivery  the same day 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
  • I believe this happened last year. Samsung send out dispatche emails to confirm that orders have been fulfilled and are ready to be shipped on the 28th. This is to guarantee that customers get their pre-orders the following day. If you can imagine it would be a logistical nightmare if every pre-order was to be prepared and dispatched on the same day! So unfortunately I wouldn't get your hopes up on receiving the new handset before Friday 29th. Good news is that your order has been prepared and ready to be shipped on the 28th.
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

those are reviewers units ....every year the same rush - like you've learned nothing - the phones will be shipped Thu 28th/Fri 29th the earliest 

Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

This person confirm day before she received email with shipment but she was think is some mistake because us to early ,Yesterday she added another post with confirms she received phone and pictures for confirms 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
don't believe everything you see online...esp around a phone launch some people would go to any length for extra attention....if she did received it and she if genuine is most likely a shipping error, however don't hold your breath everyone will receive them earlier...there are many reasons why Samsung won't do it but primarily the phone official release date is January 29th so if you get it earlier and it breaks you're not even covered as the phone is not officially out...
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

Hi Brad,

I have had the same notification today saying it has been dispatched and is on it's way to me.

The tracking information isn't showing anything yet though, I am hoping that I will receive early :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I also pre ordered but haven't got any emails yet. Does it say when your device will be delivered?

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

I haven't received a delivery date no, just shipping conf.

The order has been updated with the IMEI so they've boxed a physical unit for sure, whether or not they actually physically ship it remains to be seen I guess. The very fact my DPD tracking number still doesn't work suggests to me it probably wont ship but we'll see I guess.

Pete3012
Pioneer
Options
hi Brad am in exactly same boat as you can see my status as shipped imei number tracking number however dpd does not recognise it so who knows what going on
0 Likes