Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shadow after recorded video..

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 09:55 AM)
Jay7JP
First Poster
Options
Been doing number of videos recently and have noticed getting a small circular shadow on the video in playback. It's not on the screen itself as it moves slightly. Thought it may have been sun glare but it happens even when not facing the sun!? Anyone else had same issue? 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Jay7JP: Have you tried wiping the lenses with a clean, dry microfibre cloth to ensure that there is no dirt or dust on them that might be a causing the issue? If this isn't applicable, try heading to the Phone app > Dial *#0*# into the keypad, select Megacam from the series of grey tiles, and take a few pictures as you would normally. Is the issue present in the resulting images? 

0 Likes
Jay7JP
First Poster
Options
Hi, yes cleaned the screen and wiped with dry microfiber cloth. Just tried and no nothing there but it doesn't appear in photos it's purely when using video outside, like if it's bright? If I was facing the sun then I could understand it getting sun flare but this is even if the sun is behind me and I'm shading the phone with my body. You don't see it when recording it appears when doing playback of the video I've taken. Really weird.
0 Likes