Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Edge lighting Colours for individual apps .

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 03:35 PM)
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
Hi , 
So I've just got the S21 Ultra and I can't seem to set the Edge lighting colours for individual apps , like for WhatsApp I have set for colour Aqua and text messages it's a blue, 
On my S10+ I am able to choose what app I want to set a colour for in the edge lighting options..
If I can't do this then this phone is going back .
If anyone can help as I've only got tomorrow as my deadline to send phone back . 
Thanks in advance ☺ 
0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
oh thanks lol 😆 yeah wish I hadn't bothered but hey... yes I will do 😬
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
Hiya , just thought I'd let you know the update, I decided to keep the S21 Ultra, so my S10+ has gone 😢 thanks for all your help anyway 😊
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - tks for letting me know Hope you enjoy the S21 Ultra and it behaves itself ! You're very welcome re help 😀 Must admit I'm tempted with the S21 Ultra but struggling to justify the cost 🤔 Take care and if can help with anything else let me know
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
That's OK, yes it's a nice phone as all Samsungs are 😊 ooh are you, yes it's a bit pricey but I just had our 32nd weekend anniversary so it's a pressie 😊 yes OK will do and thanks again 😊
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
👍congrats ! Got me thinking - is our 49th anniversary in Nov - might just need to work on mega hints for next 10 months 😀😀😀
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
ooh thank you 😊, ooh wow Congrats for yours too 😲 yeah get it ,anniversary present from yourself 😁
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
😀 Nice idea - except if I do that might not see our 50th ! 🤣🤣🤣