Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Edge lighting Colours for individual apps .

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 02:02 PM)
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
Hi , 
So I've just got the S21 Ultra and I can't seem to set the Edge lighting colours for individual apps , like for WhatsApp I have set for colour Aqua and text messages it's a blue, 
On my S10+ I am able to choose what app I want to set a colour for in the edge lighting options..
If I can't do this then this phone is going back .
If anyone can help as I've only got tomorrow as my deadline to send phone back . 
Thanks in advance ☺ 
0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - ( think I maybe replied to my own comment first time ! ) 😀- being curious - did you keep your S21 or hang on to your S10 ?
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
hiya, ah still trying to decide what to do 😁 really hard to know what to do... 😣
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Toss a coin - best out of 3 to keep S21 - if coin says to return it and you then decide to make it best out of 5 you'll know you actually want to keep it ! 😀😀😀
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
sorry don't quite know what you mean by that lol ... 😬
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Well if you toss a coin to make the decision eg heads to keep, tails to return best out of 3 so it comes up 1 heads and 2 tails - so saying return it ! Then you think nah don't like that so I'll make it best out of 5 and see what it says - means you know you don't like the decision to return it that the coin toss said ( or other way round ) 😀

Just a way of concentrating the mind 😀😀😀
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
ah I get it now lol ... yeah will try that 🙂
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
also been reading a some of the articles in forum , so many people have the S10+ and just got the S21 Ultra and some are returning it and staying with faithful S10+ 😀
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah is a hard one to decide - mind you guess if you stick with S10 can still always upgrade it later on in the year if you want - just might get a little bit less trade in on your S10 !
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
yes it is a hard one, I did the coin thing and 5 times it did tails lol ...yeah I think S10+ will be less for trade in .. but I've always done a upgrade thru my service provider but they couldn't give me a good deal..been with them over 20 years too 😒
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Can only say good luck with it 😀 - don't envy you the decision !!! Let me know what you decide